Terms & Conditions
HG Starke ltd trading as www.starke-tools.ie is dedicated to our customers satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments to help improve our service, please contact us.
The website www.starke-tools.ie is owned and operated by HG Starke Ltd. Registered with the company Registration office Ireland.
Company Registration Number: 646634
Registered Office & Head Office: Sixmilebridge, County Clare, Ireland
Vat Number: 3602247UH
Please contact us using the following methods:
(A) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(B) Telephone: 086 6008808
(C) Post: Stark Tools, Sixmilebridge, County Clare, Ireland
Online Store, terms and conditions
- In these conditions "we", "us" and "our" refer to HG Starke ltd also trading as Starke Tools.
"You" and "your" refer to the customer who places an order with us.
- These Terms, the Order and our price list are considered by us to set out the whole agreement between you and us for the sale of the Goods. Please check that the details in the Terms or on the Order are complete and accurate before you commit yourself to the contract. If you think that there is a mistake, please make sure that you ask us to confirm any changes in writing, as we only accept responsibility for statements and representations made in writing by our authorised employees and agents. Please ensure that you read and understand these Terms before you place an Order, because you will be bound by the Terms once a contract comes into existence between us.
- By placing an order with us, you confirm that you are over 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. We reserve the right at our sole discretion not to accept any order. Once your Order is accepted by us, a contract will come into force, on the terms and conditions set out here.
- By placing an order with us, you make a binding contractual promise (Or ‘Warranty’) that you are authorised to use the chosen method of payment and if you are an individual placing an order on behalf of a business or entity for which you work, you are authorised to do so.
- If any of these Terms are inconsistent with an Order, the Terms shall prevail. We will try to deliver your Goods as soon as practicable. However occasionally delivery may be affected by factors outside our control and so cannot be guaranteed. You should tell us as soon as possible if you do not receive your Goods within one week of placing your Order or within one week of any estimated delivery date that we give you. Any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. If we are unable to deliver your Goods within 30 days of our acceptance of your Order, you may cancel your Order and get a full refund for those goods.
- These Terms shall become binding on you and us when:
- when the goods are dispatched to you,
- we notify you that the Goods are ready for collection, whichever is the earlier. At which point a contract shall come into existence between us.
- We shall assign an order number to the Order and inform you of it. Please quote the order number in all subsequent correspondence with us relating to the Order.
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time, among other things to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities. You will be subject to the policies and terms in force at the time that you order the Goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms is required by law or government or regulatory authority (in which case, it will apply to orders you have previously placed that we have not yet fulfilled)
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit your order for any reason whatsoever and are not obliged to give its reasons for such a refusal or limit.
- We reserve the right to request Photo ID and/or a Utility Bill, in the name of the purchaser, before we send out an order or at the point of delivery.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
Availability and delivery of goods
We aim to deliver Ex-stock Items within 2-5 working days for delivery in Ireland, from the date in the despatch Confirmation. Non-stock delivery times will depend on our supplier delivery dates and conditions which may be out of our control.
To confirm non-stock delivery dates please contact us by email to email@example.com with your order number to hand. We will advise you of the present position and endeavour to ensure you receive the products as soon as is reasonably possible.
Be advised that if you are trading with us as a customer, we have a statutory obligation to deliver Products to you within a maximum period of 30 days of the date of the Order Acknowledgement after which you have the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund of the purchase price.
The Quantity of any Products as recorded by us on dispatch from our premises shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by you on delivery unless conclusive evidence to the contrary can be provided by you.
For the avoidance of doubt, any signature given to our delivery agent by any person other than you at the delivery address confirming receipt of the Products shall not be deemed conclusive proof of non-delivery
We accept credit card payments from MasterCard & Visa and debit card payments from Laser & Visa Debit. If you are shopping from outside of the euro zone, your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency
Credit Card Security
Credit Card Payments are directed to Stripe our Secure Payment Gateway Providers. Here your card information is processed in the highest security environment. Your card details are not retained by this company or on any server.
HG Starke trading as www.starke-tools.ie does not disclose our buyer’s information to third parties under any circumstances.
Guarantee of goods
All goods supplied are covered by the standard manufacturer’s warranty. If an item is faulty, please return it to us with a covering letter. We will then arrange to either credit you or replace the goods, whichever you prefer. None of the above affects your statutory rights.
Incorrectly supplied, delay and non-delivery of goods
Please notify us immediately if any incorrectly supplied goods have been sent to you. It is your responsibility to inform us at www.starke-tools.ie within 7 days of delivery if any item that has been incorrectly supplied. We will then correct any error at no expense to the customer.
In the event that all or part of your order is not available, we shall notify you by e-mail/phone as soon as possible. We will attempt to keep you regularly updated on any items ordered that are likely to be on back order for more than 14 days. For delays of more than 14 days, you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the items(s). We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but any dates we specify are approximate only and we will not be held liable for any delay or failure to achieve any delivery or other date.
Please notify us within 7 days from the expected delivery date of a non-delivery. Please email us at www.starke-tools.ie
Risk and Title
Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charge and the products will be at your risk from the time we deliver the products to you.
We offer a 'No Quibble' returns policy.
If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way – We will refund the item(s) in full, excluding the delivery charge, provided the items are returned carriage paid, unused and in their original state and packaging and within 14 days of purchase. Refunds are normally issued same day of return, however we guarantee never more than 30 days.
If you return an item because it was faulty or incorrectly supplied We will exchange or refund the item(s) in full including the delivery charge and we will refund the cost of returning the item to us, providing return carriage charges are agreed in advance. In most instances we will instruct our carrier to collect on our account.
No credit, exchange or replacement will be allowed for goods defaced in any way.
Special orders or goods modified at the customers request are NOT Returnable.
All user manuals, warranty registration cards and packaging in its original condition etc must be returned.
Third party links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.